- My Job Help Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information that you submit to us continually remains private & secure (please review our GDPR Statements – we take these things seriously). It is used only for the purposes described below. We aim to provide a safe & secure experience for all of our users. At MJH we make every effort to comply with our obligations under the 1998 Data Protection Act. We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your CV & other information stored about you while using the site.
- Individual Account & CV information
- Upon registering with My Job Help Ltd & My Job Help Ltd your details, including your CV, will be made available for searching, viewing over the Internet & downloading by any direct recruiter, employment consultant or other person or organisation who requests CVs matching your profile to be sent to them or pays for such a service. My Job Help Ltd attempts to verify the identity & the nature of the business of such organisations however do not make any warranties as to their authenticity.
- Your personal information
- When you create or register your CV with us, we will collect personal information from you, such as your name, contact details, & other details. On registering with My Job Help you accept our Terms & Conditions, therefore you are not anonymous to us. We use information that you provide to alert you to our own products & services. We will contact you regarding site changes or changes to the My Job Help Ltd products or services that you use.
- Disclosure of personal information
- When you register, we store some information about you in your account, & it is protected by your password & may only be accessed by you. It does not form part of our candidate database & cannot be searched or accessed by My Job Help Ltd customers or employees. You can delete your account at any time. Your CV, unless you choose the option to ‘hide’, will be accessible to any My Job Help customer & employee. If you choose to hide your CV, all clients of My Job Help will be unable to view or access it. When you choose to create a profile & upload a CV to our database, we rely on you to ensure that your details are kept up to date. You should update your CV at least twice annually or as & when your contact details have changed. Please note that My Job Help Ltd & My Job Help Ltd reserves the right to remove from our database, CVs which include any content that we consider to be illegal, inappropriate or offensive or have received a direct complaint regarding. We do not disclose information about your individual visits to the My Job Help Ltd & My Job Help Ltd site, or personal information that you provide, such as your name & personal contact details unless you have given us your specific written (includes mobile data) permission or we believe that the law requires it. N.B. that by registering with My Job Help Ltd you are granting us permission to disclose this information unless you choose the option to ‘hide’.
- We may record & share aggregated information with our clients.
- My Job Help Ltd will also use the aggregate data to identify employment trends across different industries, such as salary averages. This information will not be capable of being linked to any personally identifying information about specific or individual users. Individual data used for market analysis cannot lead to individual connection. Please be aware that unless specifically hired to work internationally, MJH only operates within the UK.
- IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: It is possible & feasible that both a candidate & their employer may inadvertently meet through our job board & on line CV database. My Job Help Ltd & My Job Help Ltd& any of its employees takes no nor does it accept any responsibility for any outcomes resulting in employers seeing employees advertising within My Job Help Ltd & My Job Help Ltd or My Job Board Ltd. Where your data is stored within our Recruitment Database (Bullhorn) your personal details & any information cannot be passed to your current employer by an employee of MJH. Clients will not be permitted access to our database to verify if employees are looking for alternative employment.
- MJH pledges that it will not & cannot discuss you Career Development status with your current employer, without your specific written consent being received in advance.
- Collating & usage of information & data
- MJH servers, through being an IT hosting client of MJH routinely capture your IP address information to determine your location. This helps us work out your current location & means we can show you content that’s specific to your location & ask the right questions about your eligibility to work in the UK or EU should you wish to apply for a job on My Job Help Ltd. My Job Help Ltd automatically receives & records information on our web server logs from your browser including your IP address. My Job Help Ltd records IP addresses for anonymous statistical purposes, administration of our website & servers, & to improve our services. An IP address is a special serial number used for identification. An IP address, or ‘internet protocol address’, is a unique identifying number given to every device connected to the internet.
- Information may be gathered from your registration form & your use of our website through “cookies”. The information gathered may be used by My Job Help Ltd internally, for purposes relating to your use of the website & for marketing activities, & may be passed to carefully selected third parties to use for marketing activities. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from My Job Help Ltd or from carefully selected third parties you should tick the appropriate check box on the submission form. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive direct marketing/information from My Job Help Ltd or no longer wish us to pass your information to third parties you should notify us using the Contact page of our website or delete your profile.
- My Job Help Ltd may set & access cookies on your computer. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies; however, if you do not accept My Job Help Ltd cookies, some of our services may not be available to you. This policy does not apply to companies that My Job Help Ltd does not own or control, or to people that My Job Help Ltd does not employ. As such, their company policies come into force.
- Statistical information
- My Job Help Ltd gathers user’s general information, such as, which services are accesses used & viewed over time & the areas of the My Job Help Ltd are most frequently visited, the number type or category of registered CVs on the database, the number of visitors to the site & for any other lawful purposes. This data is used in the aggregate to help MJH to understand how the My Job Help Ltd site is best used & improved to further enhance the user experience. We gather information so we can continually improve & develop our services to benefit users. We may make this aggregated information available to users of the My Job Help Ltd site, to our clients, advertisers, suppliers & other reputable third parties. These statistics are anonymous & contain no personal information & cannot be used to gather such information on individuals.
- The site is protected against unauthorised access using the latest security devices & ‘firewalls’ as deemed appropriate throughwww.krystal.co.uk.
- Other ways of ensuring your privacy:
- You may amend your personal details at any time. These options are available when you login to our website.
- You can at any time ‘hide your CV’ from all clients of My Job Help Ltd. This means that your CV & profile will not appear in searches. You can still able to apply to vacancies by logging in and making a direct application using your CV.
- You can unsubscribe from any employment or promotional information that we may send to you by in any of the following ways:
- Using the unsubscribe function at the bottom of the email
25. Amending your account details by logging in to our website
26. Contacting us on the Contact page of our website.
27. Emailing us at email@example.com