As an experienced headhunter & negotiator, I understand that clients like to negotiate! Often we accept ‘spot projects’ and clients are free to negotiate the rates and terms for each assignment. Also other clients prefer to have a set %age fee for a set period of time, either as an account blanket figure, or in tiers as below. If recruiting on a PSL, we like to cross review terms, and offer an undertaking upfront to honor your terms – after a quick check through.
What is more important, is how we can help you find people that are worth enrolling to your business. We as a rule don’t charge clients for any recruitment work until the placed candidate starts with you – we then invoice the agreed fee on the candidates start date. Ideally and initially we look to hold all clients to a maximum of 30 days payment terms, and following a ‘longer relationship, this and other terms areas would usually be relaxed. Other benefits on larger accounts also initiate in stages.
2019 Standard Terms Valid To 31/12/2019
Recruitment Terms & Conditions of Business for Permanent & Fixed Term Contracts
Contingent Introduction Fees: Rate
- Remuneration Package to £24,999 10%
- Remuneration Package to £25,000 to £34,999 11%
- Remuneration Package from £35,000 to £49,999 13%
- Remuneration Package from £50,000 + 15%
- All May 2019 Listed Vacancies 10%
Retained Placements and Advertised Selection & Search:
- Irrespective of remuneration package 15%
Fixed Term Contracts
- Remuneration Package to £34,999 15%
- Remuneration Package from £35,000 to £49,999 18%
- Remuneration Package from £50,000 + 20%
- Remuneration Package to £? per day enquire%
Feel The Need To Negotiate Better Terms For Your Recruitment Project?